Immigration / Schengen Visas / Naturalisation

If a foreign company wishes to establish a trading company in Germany or hold shares in a company, the bureacratic hurdles involved in applying for a residence permit for managers or employees are frequently underestimated. The same applies to a foreign student wishing to enter into a contract of employment with a German company after completing a course of study at a German university.

Foreign persons with the relevant qualifications can apply for an EU Blue Card to take up work in Germany.

An establishment permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis) is frequently applied for after many years of successful employment and, ultimately, naturalisation.

We have been working successfully in these areas for years and have excellent contacts with the relevant authorities.

We also advise our clients on the immigration of family members and on applications for Schengen Visas for business travellers for multiple entry purposes.